Who We Are
The Hi Plains Emergency Nurses Association is a non-profit group in West Texas and represents the interest of emergency nurses and their patients in the West Texas area. We represent over two hundred emergency nurses interested in promoting improved emergency care throughout the West Texas area.
The dedicated efforts of its members in the area of public safety, continuing education, nursing research, and promotion of the profession serve to maintain quality of patient care and have a positive influence in this area.
Meet our Board
Belinda Waters, RN, CEN, CCRN-K
Will Stewart, MSN, RN, CEN, EMT-LP, NE-BC
Vicente Martinez, BSN, RN, EMT-LP, CEN, CCRN, CFRN, CTRN, NREMT-P, FP-C
Traci Campos BSN, RN, CEN
- Election Process – Kaci Thompson, Kodie Sears
- Fundraising – Cheyenne Bontke
- Government Affairs – Traci Campos, Kaci Thompson
- Meeting Planning – Cheyenne Bontke
- Membership – Kaci Thompson, Kodie Sears
- Newsletter – Traci Campos, Kaci Thompson
- Pediatrics – Belinda Waters, Vicente Martinez
- Professional Education – Vicente Martinez, Belinda Waters
- Quality, Safety & Injury Prevention – Amber Kelly
- Trauma – Belinda Waters, Vicente Martinez
Join a Meeting
Stay informed and connected to the Hi Plains ENA by attending our meetings.
We want to hear from you! Drop us a comment or question and we'll get back to you shortly.