Who We Are
The Hi Plains Emergency Nurses Association is a non-profit group in West Texas and represents the interest of emergency nurses and their patients in the West Texas area. We represent over two hundred emergency nurses interested in promoting improved emergency care throughout the West Texas area.
The dedicated efforts of its members in the area of public safety, continuing education, nursing research, and promotion of the profession serve to maintain quality of patient care and have a positive influence in this area.
Meet our Board
Belinda Waters, RN, CEN, CCRN-K
Chrissy Nichols, BSN, RN, CEN
Will Stewart, MSN, RN, CEN, EMT-LP, NE-BC
Traci Campos BSN, RN, CEN
Vicente Martinez, BSN, RN, EMT-LP, CEN, CCRN, CFRN, CTRN, NREMT-P, FP-C
Megan Wilson, RN
- Awards and Recognition – Chrissy Nichols
- Professional Education – Chrissy Nichols
- Bylaws & SOPs – Chrissy Nichols
- Elections – Chrissy Nichols
- Meeting Planning – Chrissy Nichols
- Membership – Vicente Martinez
- Trauma & Pediatric Committee Reports – Belinda Waters
- Injury Prevention – J. Ashdown
- Newsletter – Susan Wilhoite
Join a Meeting
Stay informed and connected to the Hi Plains ENA by attending our meetings.
We want to hear from you! Drop us a comment or question and we'll get back to you shortly.